“krs.gr” (hereinafter stated as the “Website”) is owned by and is in the service of “KRS Financial Control EE”, with registered office in Athens (72 Syggrou Avenue) and VAT Number 800365390, and its affiliates which comprise the trademark “KRS” in their company names (collectively stated hereinafter as “KRS”).
KRS takes privacy protection very seriously and has taken all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information pertaining to Website users, in accordance with the provisions of the national and EU laws. Specifically:
Α) Law 2472/1997 on the protection of individuals when processing personal data;
Β) Law 3471/2006 on the protection of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector;
- C) Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector as amended with Directive 2009/136;
- D) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Use of our Website shall mean the unconditional acceptance, consent, permission, approval and agreement of the user with regard to the ‘Terms & Conditions of Use , the present Policy, as well as the Cookies Policy.
2.- USE BY UNDERAGE PERSONS
The Website is not intended for use by persons under 18 years old and we request from these persons to refrain from providing personal information on the website. If such information is submitted on the Website by underage persons and this comes to our attention, we shall take all necessary actions to delete such information.
3.- INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE WEBSITE
Users may browse on the Website without giving any personal information beyond the information collected automatically while browsing. You need not enter personal information in order to use the Website. However, should you wish to contact us via e-mail, then you need to give some personal details. Personal data collected by us through our Website shall comprise mostly the user’s full name and e-mail address and shall be produced solely and exclusively on a voluntary basis by the user.
The website comprises two basic kinds of personal information:
“Personal information “ and “Personal information collected by automated means”.
“Personal information” means all the information that identifies or could identify you directly or indirectly (Personal Data), which is provided voluntarily, e.g. an e-mail address.
“Personal information collected by automated means” means the information collected when the user visits our website either by the Website or by our service providers and business partners. This is personally identifiable information of our Website user, such as his/her IP address.
Personal information collected by automated means is collected either through server log files or an IP address:
- Server log files: The IP (Internet Protocol) address is a number automatically attributed to the PC used by the user with the Internet service provider (ISP). This number is specified and recorded automatically in our log file server each time said user visits our Website. Collecting this information helps with troubleshooting issues relating to the Website server and website management. Collecting IP addresses is common practice on the Internet, taking place automatically by numerous websites. KRS is able and reserves the right to store the user’s IP address and, when necessary, contact the user’s ISP whenever there is a breach of the Terms & Conditions of Use of the Website.
- Cookies: The Website may use “cookies”. Cookies do not cause any harm to the user’s PC systems or files. Should the user not wish to have their information collected through cookies, there is a simple process to be followed which allows for the automatic rejection of cookies or the right to accept/deny the transfer of a specific cookie or cookies from a specific website to the user’s PC.
4.- THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND TOOLS – SOCIAL NETWORKS
Our Website may offer the option of sharing information with social networks and other related tools that allow you to share your actions within the Website with other applications or public media and vice versa. The use of such functions allows for the exchange of information with your friends or the public, depending on your personal profile settings. Please refer to the privacy policies of these social network services for more information on how they handle your information.
5.- HOW WE USE AND SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal data submitted by the user on the Website are intended to help us respond to the requests you have sent us through e-mail, as part of the actions we take in order to reply to your questions and meet your demands.
Our Website shall keep records of the personal information (electronic correspondence) sent voluntarily by users for five years at least. Users may contact us to ascertain if a record of their personal information exists or to have it corrected, modified or deleted.
Said personal data may not be disclosed to third parties and shall remain with KRS aiming to the provision of a service requested by you or the promotion of an offer available by the company. In this case as well, users shall be entitled to request that they be exempted from receiving information e-mails/newsletters.
Exceptionally, KRS may disclose your personal information to third parties, only if required by law to do so or is obligated to do so by virtue of a decision/order issued by a court or other competent authority.
6.- OPT OUT PROCESS – USER RIGHTS
- Users may revoke their consent to data collection by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. When consent is revoked, this shall not affect the legality of the user’s personal data that have been processed by KRS up to that point.
- In addition, users may opt out of data collection through third party cookies according to the respective provisions in our Cookies Policy.
- Furthermore, users shall be entitled to opt out of receiving information messages/newsletters sent by KRS by ticking the relevant opt-out box.
- According to the provisions of article 13 et seq. GDPR (Regulation (EU) 679/2016), users shall be entitled to data information, access, correction, deletion, processing limitation and portability and may object to the processing of their personal data as well file a complaint to the competent Personal Data Protection Authority.
- Should you wish to revoke your consent, exercise your rights or send a query in general regarding the protection of your personal data, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to third party websites. Said pages are not controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices applied or the contents included in any such connected website. These links are provided to facilitate users and the inclusion of any such link in our website shall not imply any endorsement of said website by us.
Our Website operates according to the Greek and EU laws currently in force and has adopted procedures which safeguard the personal data provided by users through the Website. Further, we consistently take all the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data and privacy.
The personal information we collect from users shall be kept and stored on a secure server in Europe and KRS shall take all reasonable steps for the protection of said information.
Any personal data processing activity shall be carried out by authorized persons in a way that is completely aligned with the rules and procedures provided in the GDPR, for the security of your personal data and their protection from any unauthorized access and use, falsification, loss/theft or destruction.
We strive to keep in place all the security measures and tools that help us protect the information under our control from poor use or corruption. Unfortunately, no data transfer through the Internet or data storage system may be 100% guaranteed or secure. Users hereby accept and agree that they are responsible for any information transmitted or stored through the Website.